Monday, September 12, 2011

PPSL (new experience)

SAM_2415
Elaine,Kar Seong, and Ting Ting.


SAM_2424
He looked excited when talking with "walky -talky"


SAM_2428
This situation reminded me the situation of last year when I get a seat in USM.


SAM_2434
New DTSP after furnishing, looked more beautiful and modern.


SAM_2525
Dont Kacau Me, I haven't sleep yet for last night!!


SAM_2584
As a ppsl, we hold our principle and prepare to sacrifice ourselves for new batch of student!!


SAM_2609
Even the place was flooded, the people still walked through water to grab their free food~~



SAM_2615
Dr. Ng Yen Yen, she took photo with us, and told us to search the photo in facebook.


SAM_2619
My Idiol- Menteri Besar of Penang Dato Lim Guan Eng, so proud to meet him. Actually it is the third time to meet him.


SAM_2629
Needless to say, every Malaysian knew who is him. He is our current PM, his hand was as smooth as the hand of baby.


Since I joined ppsl, i knew there was no turning back for me already. I prepared to dedicate myself to welcome the new student .

Finally,orientation week was over already~~ really appreciated of all the cooperation from every ppsl. Because of you, the event proceeded successfully and i am proud to be a member of ppsl.

Sleepless night in Bilik Gerakan, the "slipper birthday"~~ haha! so many memories was made in this period. I had never regret to join ppsl.

Ting ting, Kar seong and Yu heng, I appreciate the every moment with you all,talking nonsense and singing. I knew after this programme, we will be nearly hard to meet each other in this campus.

Most important, ppsl programme provided me a special chance to shake hand with PM. Beside that, Lim Guan Eng- the Menteri Besar of Penang, Until now, I still can not believe I can encounter and snap the photo with him~~ Lucky!!

Anyway, the class is going to be start now, do not mentally and physically prepare for it~~ Haiz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment