Friday, September 23, 2011

Project 01: Centre of Ecotecture (1st crite)

Thanks! Steven Toh for helping me to snap photo!!

Adeline n me!!

I really had not any idea about my pavilion, but I remember my senior had told me before, Ar. Majid liked the conservative design, he did not like the complicated design. He must be satisfied if the building's geometrical shape is simple as possible.

So, I made my floor plan to be simple- 2 square overlap each other and only 1 flow for the circulation. Ar. Majid seem satisfied with my outcome.

Beside that, It was also the convocation day for HBP school, many of our super senior were busy to take photo around DTSP. Before that, I was not intent to go there but accompanied Ah Foong to meet his super senior, so I did not prepare anything for my super senior and she did not recognized me also.

When I reached there, I saw my super senior- Adeline. Happy feeling was written on her face, and she was so excited. I am in anguish and hesitated for telling her about I was her super junior. After the encouragement form Ah Foong, I told her that I am her super junior, she looked happier than ever. haha!

Of course, I was proud of her for getting a seat in 4th year, it was not easy anyway. Later on, my direct senior- Lee Ping arrived already. 3 of us snapped photo together. Now, I can imagine my lovely direct junior- Jason Chew and Janick Khor will give the flowers to me at my convocation day in future.

Adeline is my role model now, I want to put effort also to get an seat in 4th years!

No comments:

Post a Comment